New patch reaction from the Korean server

...is all positive...!

Just joking. Every streamer and all the chatters are baffled at the changes to the UI. The animations and weird changes to the hit boxes have been talked about too, but mostly it has just been shock that the devs have turned a completely serviceable UI into one that you would expect to see come from a low budget indie mobile game. So...pretty much the same response coming from every other community.

There isn't really a way for the Korean players to communicate to the devs, so I thought making this post would be helpful. If the response wasn't so unanimous in its dissatisfaction of the changes, I wouldn't have made this post.

One last small thing that I've only seen in one other thread: you can't tell when a downed survivor is being healed. That was valuable information, and now it's just not relayed to the player.

Comments

  • Thanks for relating this. I'm not surprised in the least.

    One last small thing that I've only seen in one other thread: you can't tell when a downed survivor is being healed. That was valuable information, and now it's just not relayed to the player.

    I pointed this out in the PTB feedback, but it wasn't addressed. Heck, the bar itself is very difficult to see and often you can't tell how much time is left, especially in deep wound.

    And on a related note, the status effect icon is still a red circle on a red circle. I guess they wanted to make everybody feel colorblind to even the field.

    As far as I can tell, the only real change from the PTB is the injured icon. It took them one month for that. Pretty good job so far. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna play some Civ 5.