Autohaven "GOD BUS" bug
There is a bus on the Autohaven map that has an invisible wall that makes the killer stuck and survivors can cross that wall only, I DC'd, got penalty & uninstall
.
Tagged:
Pending
There is a bus on the Autohaven map that has an invisible wall that makes the killer stuck and survivors can cross that wall only, I DC'd, got penalty & uninstall
.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happened to me too so yeah they need to fix it
I just got 2 Survivors who abused the ######### out of it.
Please remove Autoheaven till it's fixed or tell the community so you can insta ban those people.