Depiping when should not.
Since the update, I keep on depeping when I have reached safety score. Why?
Since the update, I keep on depeping when I have reached safety score. Why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bug
Please, add your screenshot in this topic which seems to be the main one in the Bug Report section for this issue. I hope it'll be fixed very, very soon.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/225048/pc-the-emblem-system-and-pips-are-broken
I am so sorry for posting a new thread when there is one about it already. I am new to the forums and I tried searching good to no avail, that is why I decided to create this one. Sorry!
Please, do delete it if you can. Thanks! :)
Oh, I'm only a player, like you. I didn't blame you for creating the thread, sorry if I sounded like it! I just wanted to share the other one, because more feedback in one thread is easier for tracking the issue. :)
Have a good day (or night, depending where you live)!