Pip Attribution Error

My friend and I am playing through steam.

This evening I played a match with a friend in which he gained enough points to reach his safety pip and I reached enough points to pip, but I did not gain a pip and he lost a pip. Attached are screenshots (first, my friend's, and mine following) demonstrating this. The latter screenshot, when one looks at the bottom report and the top-right display of my rank, makes this error blatantly clear. I do not think that this was a simple delay since I never received the pip later.

By my judgement, the only means to reproduce this error would be to score the precise amount of points needed for a safety pip or a pip. Nothing has changed about the manner in which I launched the game or and nothing has changed about my system. The only difference is the recent update to the game.

As I have not played further enough to see this error continue and I would naturally be reluctant to attempt to replicate this, I cannot speak to the frequency of this issue, but I believe that this issue occurring for multiple people warrants concern.

IMG_20210209_212756.jpg


20210209232752_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments