Bug when Clicking Spectate just as game ends.

if i click spectate just as the last guy leaves/get sacrificed. it shows my character running like in the endgame screen, but it still has the HUD for spectating. (leave in top corner and perks in bottom right.) i wasnt able to click the leave button and i had to restart the game.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • same it happened to me when i escaped through hatch with key.

  • I've encountered this too - the 'Leave' button didn't do anything, and when timer expired I had to alt+f4 to get out.

    Spectate bug.png


  • This same thing happened to me. Tried to spectate the last Survivor that remained in the trial, when I got kicked halfway back into the ending screen, but with certain aspects of the Spectate screen still on top of that one. So it was this weird hybrid of the two, and when I tried to press Leave, the sounds disappeared but nothing else happened. I couldn't get off from the screen, so I waited until the End Game Collapse ended if it would boot me back, but nothing helped but restarting the game.

    20210210152345_1.jpg 20210210152514_1.jpg
  • It's rather upsetting, really. I had a fantastic match, but this bug killed the whole mood

    20210210204719_1.jpg 20210210204806_1.jpg