Same problem. I was the last survivor hooked, after opening the exit gate, and got 0 Emblem Points.
Edit: It's not just Unbroken. Devout is broken as well. I got a 4-kill, plenty of hooks, and wound up with 60/100 points. Sacrifices were only giving half points, so despite having a perfect score I couldn't even get Gold.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had exactly the same issue, cost me a pip
I have the same issue, every single game I die as survivor.
Same problem. I was the last survivor hooked, after opening the exit gate, and got 0 Emblem Points.
Edit: It's not just Unbroken. Devout is broken as well. I got a 4-kill, plenty of hooks, and wound up with 60/100 points. Sacrifices were only giving half points, so despite having a perfect score I couldn't even get Gold.
Happened to me too. 2 games in new patch, 2 games 0 progress.