I like the changes
Personaly, I like that I can make the UI smaller on the menus. it means there's less ground to cover while using them on my ps4. still would rather use the d-pad... but ok.
The new hud looks good. I still look at the bottom left for everything, but that's just because I'm used to the old one. (btw people, seriously... it takes time to adjust to these things, don't just assume it's terrible without time to adjust. [ask any guy that had to learn how to use an arcade controller for a fighting game, or that one where the directions are buttons aswell. it always feel ######### at first, but when you get used to it, you see how much better it is])
Having a picture of the survivor helps a bunch when you play killer, and so does the hook counter. the hook counter on survivor is specially good imo.
I wasn't a fan of the gen counter on top, it felt unnecessarily separated from everything else. but then I saw that it gives instructions on what the current objective is. as in, "don't let the survivors open the gates" and "find the hatch". and I realized that this will probably help new players a lot, so it's ok.
I like the new animations, when you stand still is kinda weird... but everything else is good.
I expected the forum to be a blood bath... because it literally is, after👏 every👏 single👏 update👏. easiest prediction in history.
Does no one remember Legion? and how they were gutted mercilessly on release? and then they became the worst killer in the game and never fully recovered?
don't just gut react to things like this. it's less than 6 hours since the update was released, chill out a bit and try to adjust to the new things before complaining about them.
Comments