Unbroken emblem not displaying correctly.
I just played the new update and in a match with a legion I was sacrificed but the emblem showed I "Escaped Broken"
Tagged:
Pending
I just played the new update and in a match with a legion I was sacrificed but the emblem showed I "Escaped Broken"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happened to me ass well, I got the Emblems and filled the bar all the way to 2 and instead of +2 I received only +1 rank
I am also having an issue where if you die during the match, you get nothing for unbroken, as opposed to getting points for how long you were alive.
Hopefully they fix it soon, others have been complaining about it on the general discussions as well.
Same issue, if it can help :
Pip bug + emblems don't match with what happened in the game, It seems BP too.