Adept Clown bugged

I just got a merciless killer as Clown with only his teachables and for some reason, I had 0 rank progress but a near perfect game? Only two gens where done and I got gold gatekeeper as well which makes no sense. So I think the scoring system might be bugged right now (also a previous bug I had reported a month ago has not been addressed as of yet and I'd like to ping about it just to see whether it would be fixed soon if that's ok)

Edit: forgot to mention I also have a clip of the endgame I could provide from my PS4 and clips of the previous bug too

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • No doubt a result from emblems being borked, mate. You'll likely have to wait for emblems to get fixed.

  • @ARatherStrangeKiller said:

    No doubt a result from emblems being borked, mate. You'll likely have to wait for emblems to get fixed.

    Yup, expecting that myself so just gonna keep at it on everyone until they work, only got 3 left anyhow

  • @DankestOfSouls said:

    I just got a merciless killer as Clown with only his teachables and for some reason, I had 0 rank progress but a near perfect game? Only two gens where done and I got gold gatekeeper as well which makes no sense. So I think the scoring system might be bugged right now (also a previous bug I had reported a month ago has not been addressed as of yet and I'd like to ping about it just to see whether it would be fixed soon if that's ok)

    Edit: forgot to mention I also have a clip of the endgame I could provide from my PS4 and clips of the previous bug too

    Update to the thread, I managed to get the adept after 3 full iri games but the emblem system definitely feels funky right now so worth a look over.