How to get Adept Nurse on PS4?

I got sooo close one game but the last one managed to crawl into the hatch. 

But playing Nurse is really rough. I overshoot my blinks, I undershoot my blinks, I manage to find a random zone she can’t teleport through, it feels like I’m constantly hitting myself with imaginary pallets. 

Her and Wraith are the only killer adept trophies I need for the plat. 

Comments

  • Well...I was at Rank 20 when I got it and it put me on The Game map so it was pretty easy. It is going to depend on your skill as The Nurse and how good or potato the survivors are. It won’t be easy, but if the map is The Game it’ll be slightly easier.

  • pemberley said:

    Her and Wraith are the only killer adept trophies I need for the plat. 
    For the amount of 4ks I got with the Wraith I'm sure the wraith will be easy. If you have so much trouble blink hitting use as a means as transport and just chase people. Maybe not the best idea with the nurse but gotta do what works or you'll have to spend more time on the nurse to properly learn her blink distance and what are her best add ons.