I love that McLean streamed the update the first day it came out on the PTB and the people he played with from stream literally SHOWED HIM THIS. They had 3 weeks to try to fix it and it seems like they did nothing to the known bugs from PTB, other than fixing Meg's hair hat...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, I've the same problem with the greenhouse on Crotus Prenn
Green house is a nice touch visually....but no collision on walls
I love that McLean streamed the update the first day it came out on the PTB and the people he played with from stream literally SHOWED HIM THIS. They had 3 weeks to try to fix it and it seems like they did nothing to the known bugs from PTB, other than fixing Meg's hair hat...
Had this in my games as well.
Stop repeating the same bugs.