Rank progress -1pip when having enough points to get 0pip
Rank progress -1pip when having enough points to get 0 or +1pips, 10 times total
What I did was:
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match
Step 3 : match end
Step 4 : Notice rank progress -1 pip when having enough points to get 0pip
Additional information
- Character played: Felix Richter
- Perks played: Self Care, Sprint Burst, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time
- Map: Disturbed Ward
- Frequency of the issue: 4 times in a row and 8 times total
documents to add
Some screens to show the problem:
The log file for more information:
DeadByDaylight.logLast match screens:
It shows a rank progress with a +1pip this time, but it was not added to my account
So the main question is, how can I solve this problem? I was a Rank 1, but I derank so fast now because I don't get any plus pips :(




Comments
Still having the same problem.....
Again....
and again....
Same thing is happening on Xbox have a Xbox series x and was rank 4 now rank 6 stupid bug anychance this will be reversed kinda stupid tbh
Still losing pipssssss......
gg =D
I've also just had the same problem.
Things that come to mind:
Still happening to me too! On PS4
Its months later, when do you devs gonna fix this?
Is it gonna be a year to fix this, or what?