The new HUD is horrible and needs to be changed as soon as possible,preferably before the event
The new HUD is bad and should be changed at some point
The new HUD is fine leave it
Love the new HUD
PS; I dunno how to make it into a vote lol
Alright I figured it out the new hud vote is here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/225204/new-hud-vote-yay-or-nay
My bad didnt know how to make it properly and it wont let me delete or edit this one
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alright I figured it out the new hud vote is here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/225204/new-hud-vote-yay-or-nay
My bad didnt know how to make it properly and it wont let me delete or edit this one