The positive side
While this update is decisive I will say there are some good things
- clown got a banger of a chase track and he got his reload buff which is all I wanted honestly
- crotus prenn is a lot better both visually and gameplay wise
- survivor animation is kinda stiff but an improvement none the less
- Jane got her “physics” back😏
- while the new hud is terrible UI scaling is nice to have.
with a couple of fixes I will really like most of these changes
Comments
the positive side is that I quit playing before the patch. But the forum keeps me entertained, so im still here.
On the positive side, I love the new Crotus Prenn Asylum.
It's not like the Twins update which rendered the game unplayable for nearly a ######### month at least. This is playable it just sucks.
That’s one way of looking at it
on the positive side, when you hit rock bottom you can only go up
I’d say binding of kin was rock bottom
Well, on the positive side sometimes you can hit rock bottom and somehow go even further down :)