Killer boost?
Did the boost killers range or what? I keep getting hit from so far away.
Also did they nerf the amount of planks? I rarely see any planks anymore
Did the boost killers range or what? I keep getting hit from so far away.
Also did they nerf the amount of planks? I rarely see any planks anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The new animations have done something to the hitboxes idk what. It's like the survivors are more forward now, so their hitboxes are behind them. I have no idea if I'm right but that's what it looks like. I keep seeing people get hit around walls, killers consistently hitting thin air and when I played a few matches i was getting hits that I absolutely should not have gotten. It's a huge mess rn.
I'm assuming that the new animations caused something to change visually cuz either all killers have now decided to swing real early or at walls or something else is up.