"On-hook music" suddenly changes
The music playing while you're on hook keeps changing back and forth. Also when struggling.
Platform: PC
4.5.0
Bug occurs every time while on hook.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
The music playing while you're on hook keeps changing back and forth. Also when struggling.
Platform: PC
4.5.0
Bug occurs every time while on hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Experienced same thing on XBOX One. Three games out of three.
I've been experiencing exactly the same problem. It's really irritating.
I have some footage of it here if it's useful: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XAZ9QUZbOSW-VjplHCCh4Q3BMPLsCTeQ/view?usp=sharing
(Apologies for the non-native res, I use stretched for better FPS).
Thanks for sharing an actual video footage! For me the music doesn't cut, it just changes smoothly to a different one. Definately NOT how they intented it to be, I think. LOL
Yeah, it's weird because sometimes the music cuts completely (like in the video) and other times it switches back and forth like you described for me. Strange bug.
Managed to catch the bug just now. Here's a video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1331JwOoOH_Ej0_-UbVkDJtmFWxeBi14-/view?usp=sharingAs you can hear, three different tracks are playing while I'm on hook. Oh dear. Hopefully the next bug fix patch fixes this. :)
Bug is still in 4.5.2.