Pebble still has a 45s requirement
Am I crazy or didn't they say it was going to have a 30s cooldown instead it has a 30m range and a 45s cooldown
Am I crazy or didn't they say it was going to have a 30s cooldown instead it has a 30m range and a 45s cooldown
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The requirement is stupid ass long. I’ve only used it during one round for a rift challenge and it was ridiculous how long it took, and if I remember right I had to use it at least twice in one round to complete it. Now every time the perk appears in my bloodweb I actually say out loud, “You can take that pebble and shove it right up your ass!” Lol