Wraith got buffed from the PTB
In addition to his true invisibility from 24m and further, his speed boost after uncloaking lasts 1.25 seconds, up from 1 second.
In addition, the Serpent add-on now allows you to attack straight away after uncloaking and also gives the speed boost.
Just thought I share with everyone, as no one made a post about these changes yet.
Edit: Well one person beat me to the punch but I still think these are great changes.
Comments
Just thought I share with everyone, as no one made a post about these changes yet.
Oh.
:(
You made your post while I was writing mine so I didn't see it.
Nah, I'm just joking with you. Glad to see I'm not the only one who appreciates Wraith.
He is quite fun. Now if he could have a base yellow windstorm he'll be perfect.
When the second killer gets a bigger buff tha the main one