Wraith got another slight buff!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/274-4-5-0-mid-chapter
Increased the duration of the uncloak speed boost from 1.0s to 1.25s
Restored a missing bone-rattle sound cue at the beginning of the Wraith's cloaking animation (sometimes referred to as "bell tech")
Fixed an issue where the Wraith would appear to uncloak completely while kicking a generator or breaking a pallet or wall while cloaked. The Wraith now only uncloaks the necessary bits.
Fixed an issue that caused the Wraith's add-on "The Serpent" to reset the uncloaking progress after completing an interaction. It will now leave the Wraith completely uncloaked and able to attack, and trigger an uncloak speed boost, after damaging a generator or breaking a pallet or wall.
Well, some of these are just fixes, but still- The increased duration is definitely a buff. This is all plus the complete invibility.
At this rate, he'll be buffed completely in a few years! /s
All jokes aside, I am glad for my Bing Bong Boi getting a little more love. He still needs more, but it's a start.
Comments
Lol I just made a post about this. I'm surprised no one was talking about this when I looked at the forum. Guess everyone is complaining about the UI and didn't notice this.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of the UI either, but I love Wraith like a son.
Any buff he get's fills me with that sweet, sweet serotonin.