Are u feeling a little bit too slow as Survivor?
The animations seem to be stiff.
Though movement speed of Survivors remain totally the same, I feel like I crawl while running!
The animations seem to be stiff.
Though movement speed of Survivors remain totally the same, I feel like I crawl while running!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, not feeling slow here. I do dislike the camera angle being as low as it is when we go down tho. That could be raised a little more, imo
Running while injured now looks like Finch in American Pie 1 when hes running to the bathroom.
Yes,running while injured feels like your survivors got extra weights
the animations are pretty ugly