I <3 This Game.
I love everything about this game. Despite all its bugs and crazy strong perks on each side i still enjoy playing it. I feel like the sooner people enjoy the game for what it is Rather than all its flaws, the sooner people will enjoy it more and the less toxic people will be. I have had games where i played as fair as possible. IE no tunnels chasing a different survivor each time i get a hook. And i still get called a tunneler/camper and that i am trash. I honestly just think its the ego of the player who lost who cant accept that they were outplayed. I've also had killers call me trash for looping one pallet for 5 gens because they expected me to leave it when they didn't break the pallet at a longwall window jungle gym. Guys.... PSA THIS IS JUST A GAME!!!!! Your life isn't over because you were 4 escaped or killed in a match. You load up and spawn into another not to long after that match. We should all just look at the brightside like the fact that we play a game that has devs who do what they can to please their peoples. they may not make everyone happy but in the real world you aren't gonna please em all. Just thought i would get that out here. gl in yawls games and SEE YALL IN THE FOG!!!!
Comments