Lag Issues
I play on the PS4 and I don’t suffer lag most of the time. However, it seems anytime I get chased by the killer my lag turns terrible. Just now I had a match where I was being chased by a Leatherface, crossed under a pallet and before I could flip it suddenly lag. Which gave the killer time to do his stupid chainsaw move. When I do get lag it’s always during killer chases, vaulting, etc. it’s not with every killer and I don’t think it’s my connection most of the time, some perhaps. Is this the killers doing? Like a lag switch or hack or something?
Comments
Probably best you ask this under the Optimization sub-forum with some details.
I don't play on console, but I've heard so many PS4 players complaining about lag, which must suck. I think the game is just overall poorly optimized.
When a game like this hinders on precise timing with pallet drops, skill checks, etc. the lag is something that must be combatted first. It seems like Leatherfaces are the main ones that cause lag issues for me when I go up against them. No idea why