How many killer do you play?

We have currently 22 killers in the game. While i have all killer i dont play some killers often.

Some killer i play weekly, other only monthly and some i didnt play for a year.

Weekly i play around 5 killer, monthly 10 and the last 7 almost never.

How many do you play? Is it even possible to play every killer and stay good with all of them? ( i get rusty really quick with deathslinger for example)

PS: i have all perks on all killer, so perks are not the reason

Comments

  • Probably more than half of them easily. I’m pretty much switching each game

  • I play Clown and Doc very frequently.

    I occasionally play pretty much everyone else except Hag, Huntress, Nurse, Pig, and Billy.

  • I like to warm up with a forgiving killer, so Freddy or Doctor, then I move on to Legion or Ghost Face.

    Those are my primary 4 at the moment.

  • Pig, Hag, Huntress, Spirit- Daily

    The others... If I feel like it

    Bubba and Freddie... not at all

  • I play almost every killer daily, except twins, when I got the adept I never touched them again because of how much I hate them.

    I don't want people to hate them because of how they are played.

  • @TicTac said:

    We have currently 22 killers in the game. While i have all killer i dont play some killers often.

    Some killer i play weekly, other only monthly and some i didnt play for a year.

    Weekly i play around 5 killer, monthly 10 and the last 7 almost never.

    How many do you play? Is it even possible to play every killer and stay good with all of them? ( i get rusty really quick with deathslinger for example)

    PS: i have all perks on all killer, so perks are not the reason

    Literally all except twins doc freddy and on rare occasions pig

  • Ghostface and Trapper.

  • I usually play Ghostface and Freddy for the most part and sometimes legion but for this past month I played mostly Ghostface but I also played Nurse while on console I know lol, Huntress, Legion, Pyramid head, and Doctor. I was trying to expand my killer roster by trying to play the others more lol. I only mention console since I play ps4 for the most part.

  • All but nurse, oni, and twins. Cant aim for ######### with them.

  • I play all the killers, some more than others z except for Nurse. If I had to choose 3, I'd say Trapper, Blight, and Pyramid Head.

  • I play all the killers as a list and when I finish it I start it again, When I play with the nurse I play 3 games because I lose level.

  • Most Often: Spirit, Twins, Clown, Doctor, Ghost Face

    Sometimes: Plague, Legion, Freddy, Pyramid Head, Demo, Blight

1 2 ›