Steve Harrington Ripped Shirt
How do I get the Steve Harrington ripped shirt? Is it by levelling up? Or where can I purchase this skin? Help lol
How do I get the Steve Harrington ripped shirt? Is it by levelling up? Or where can I purchase this skin? Help lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you need to buy the whole chapter in the steam store
Ok. Thank you. I don’t play I’m asking for my son. Which chapter do I need to purchase? And which store? He plays on a PS4.
The Stranger Things chapter via the Play Station Store.
How can I get the blue shirt for Quinten Smith?
Basically same as before - you need to buy the chapter from the PS Store (Nightmare On Elm Street DLC).
I would personally recommend buying chapters from your platform's store rather than using auric cells in-game. This way you get both the characters and any DLC-exclusive cosmetics.
kinda late but who cares xD,you need to buy the DLC to get the ripped shirt and same with Quentin,you have to buy the DLC to obtain the blue shirt