Spirit Lunge Speed

I just want Behavior to know that in the same update where they buffed the lunge speed of the 110% movement speed killers is the same update we got a new killer that is also 110% movement speed, and has the slower lunge the other 2 used to have.

Comments

  • She has the same lunge as the others.
  • Huh, I swear it feels slower, I was a bit frustrated as I felt that I got pallet stunned when my lunge should've hit a bunch of times as the Spirit so that's why this post is a bit agressive. I play myers a lot and the lunge just feels slower and a bit shorter.

  • Her sword seems longer than her lunge to me, not sure
  • Also is it just me or does the Wraith's lunge seem a bit stubby, like play the Trapper or Freddy who both have seemingly long lunges then play Wraith.