No, I rather we get a new killer that is a carbon copy of her. If they gave Plague the skin, the devs are sure to add some kind of deteriorating effect and maggots to it.
How much you wanna bet the moment she gets added the men, just, stare and do just only that, for hours, not playing the game just them, and thicc Dimetriscu, sounds like a dream.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I rather we get a new killer that is a carbon copy of her. If they gave Plague the skin, the devs are sure to add some kind of deteriorating effect and maggots to it.
How much you wanna bet the moment she gets added the men, just, stare and do just only that, for hours, not playing the game just them, and thicc Dimetriscu, sounds like a dream.
I love how markiplier is constantly simping for her, its so pure, honest, and perfect
That skin wouldn't be a good fit imo because of how gross the Plague is.
I mean.. who isn't simping for her lmao
It would for entire different reason, lmao