Gotta love solo queue
Love teammates who don't wanna help out or come get me (despite running kindred) and the best part, seeing my teammates crouching around like idiots after running killer for like over a minute.
Don't even get me started on matchmaking, nothing says fun like green, yellow and brown teammates :D
Comments
Matchmaking has been awful today, I got paired with green ranks about 5 min ago, it was fun seeing new people play tho.
I love solo que. I never expect progress from anyone but myself and the pressure to minimize my mistakes (possibility of first hook death) encourages me to improve against and understand the variety of killers. Some players don't like the challenge but I can't stand how easy swf makes this game. While I don't have anywhere near the bad luck with teammates as others have posted, I will attempt to help them or just dump a chase on the truly unproductive.
Matchmaking has been awful to me too today as well. If that makes you feel any better, you are not alone my friend.