What’s the Most Weirdest or Sus Hack Match You’ve Had?
Doesn’t have to necessarily be a player hacking, but possibly raise some eyebrows. Like you can’t for sure know it was a hack but you suspect it. For me, I was in a match with everyone having left but one survivor who was trolling and tbagging, and blinding me the entire match. It was just me and the survivor in the match. As she ran to the exit I downed her and picked her up. All of the sudden I was blinded, while I was carrying her, and she managed to escape. Note it was just us two in the match. The others had left and on top of that she was the only one with a flashlight. No she didn’t use DS it was the blinding mechanic. I suspect hacking completely.
Comments
Went against a spirit on game map. Really good awareness like, I was crouched in the middle of nowhere completely healthy and he just instantly phased in front of me and hit me and then let me go. He didn't fall for a single mindgame and I saw someone else try and use the crouch mindgame through kindred and he still went down. He killed everyone at 5 gens and his tracking was like insane.
Rank 4 killer with no stridor (had distressing which I thought was smart but didn't give him any gen grabs) but he had the purple addon that increases lunge after coming out of phase so I presumed he just come out if phase early and use the speed boost and visibility together to hit me but alot of times I was crouching in the middle of nowhere to make less noise and still get hit. Went to his steam account and he had multiple VAC bans but his last ban was around 1200 days old so I didn't rule out the option of him cheating but still suspicious.
Thing about hackers is they usually have multiple accounts on any platform cause realistically they know they will eventually get caught and banned. That seemed mighty sus.