Character Outfits
I have an idea! Character clothes should be interchangeable on whatever characters we want and blood should be able to be added to any garment! That would be so awesome. Has anyone proposed this yet?
I have an idea! Character clothes should be interchangeable on whatever characters we want and blood should be able to be added to any garment! That would be so awesome. Has anyone proposed this yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
I also want more customization, such as make up, earrings, rings, glasses and eye color. I also really want individual cosmetic slots for different body parts, such as a slot for feet, hands, legs, torso, shoulders, neck, head, hair and arms. This way they can introduce shoes, capes/cloaks, hats, gloves and whatever else people can wear and allow for us to diversify our characters a little more.