Make DBD Great Again, Ideas plx
create a new game mode, an interesting idea would be the killer in the third person and survivors in the first person, add a rank to visualize the best player of each killer and survivor, and put a server for the game, players from other countries problems with connection because the game has no server
Comments
there are thousands of new ideas but I doubt devs will look at them, although they took my perk name (probably) from one of the suggestions in the other steam forum "RANCOR"
My suggestion is perks that you befriend the killer getting exp from telling where your teammates, stealing their equiped items and cancelling unhooking.
A game mode I would like is one of the survs (only visible to the killer) is the betrayer that cannot receive damage until being the last surv. Meanwhile he is meant to help the killer.
I know, but it is funny af, so why not to make it legal with a perk or gamemodes?