Ranking all Survivors by their best perk

24- Quentin (Vigil)

23- Ash (Flip Flop)

22- Steve (Second Wind)

21- Yui (Any Means Necessary)

20- Ace (Open Handed)

19- Kate (Windows of Opportunity)

18- Jeff (Aftercare)

17- Tapp (Detective's Hunch)

16- Claudette (Botany Knowledge)

15- Elodie (Power Struggle)

14- Zarina (For the People)

13- Felix (Built to Last)

12- Nea (Balanced Landing)

11- Jane (Head On)

10- Nancy (Inner Strength)

9- Dwight (Bond)

8- Feng (Lithe)

7- Cheryl (Soul Guard)

6- Adam (Deliverance)

5- Jake (Iron Will)

4- Meg (Sprint Burst)

3- David (Dead Hard)

2- Laurie (Decisive Strike)

1- Bill (Borrowed Time)

Comments

  • Remember a few months ago when the devs said they were going to buff Vigil? Still waiting.

  • I think Sprint burst is stronger than Dead hard imo.

    I don't want to dig into all of the perks cause that's a long list though.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Remember a few months ago when the devs said they were going to buff Vigil? Still waiting.

    They actually nerfed it because all the mangled add-ons are going from timer based to permanent in the upcoming patch

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think Sprint burst is stronger than Dead hard imo.

    I don't want to dig into all of the perks cause that's a long list though.

    It's a matter of preference. That's why they're right next to each other. When they're used right, there's a case for either of them being the strongest exhaustion perk