[PC] Pyramid Head's trail stayed under the hook on the Saloon map
Issue:
This hook is at the street in the corner of the Saloon map. Behind me is a building and some small stairs who lead to a pallet, behind the hook, across the street is the saloon. The trail was going down the stairs all the way to the hook, and the Killer was gone for at least 20s. You can see the rest of it there. This should not happen. I tried to unhook while crouching to avoid it, but it didn't work as you can see. I will provide another screenshot later from that place so you can see better.
How often? I don't know. It was the first time it happened to me.
How to reproduce: Use PH, go to the saloon, look if the hook is there and place a trail up/down the stairs all the way to the hook.

Comments