Myers Cosmetics for the new movie in October?
Halloween, being my favorite horror franchise, is coming out with a new movie in mid October, seeing as there are a lot of Michael Myers fans out there (myself included) I thought it would be a great idea for you guys to add some cosmetics for him for the upcoming new movie! I am aware that this would require you all to get in contact with the publishers of the franchise, but i think the community can agree with me, that this is the perfect time you could do that! Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Comments
I would love this. If they add this it would be the start of the cosmetic lineup for the licensed characters. I love Myers and if he got some cosmetics from the new movie that would be perfect!!!
They have hinted Myers is getting his Speedo outfit from the beach scene where he murders all those pesky teens.
That would be hands own the best cosmetic in the game! xD