Clown bottle

The clown bottle would explode in my hand at times, what causes this? I thought it was just me until some else had it happen to them.

Comments

  • I guess you mixed an acid with a base?
  • I had red heads pinky finger and cheap gin bottle 
  • Possible bug. I haven't had this problem yet but I haven't played clown recently.
  • Happened to me twice while playing yesterday. At first i thought I must have just clipped the wall directly in front of me when i threw the bottle but then it happened again immediately afterwards. Went to toss a bottle down a hall and it blew up right in my face. I think it is a bug to do with hitboxes when throwing through doorways and windows but im not sure
  • It's a bug that has been reported several times at the forum. It's not because of windows or doorways as it can happen without either of those close by. It might be a problem with the bottle colliding with the clown himself for some reason but I have no definite answer for that. Seems to happen the most when throwing bottles while moving though. 
  • Everyone cries about huntress but no love for thicc boi problems