Backwater Swamp - killer can’t pass between two trees, survivor can.

Hello!

A few days ago I noticed a weird spot in the Backwater Swamp map. By the edge of the map there are two trees and a laying log. The problem is that survivors can easily go between these two trees, when the killer can’t even reach this area. When the survivor loop it’s impossible for the killer to catch him. I noticed that survivors know this bug and they often use that exploit to make it impossible for the killer to down them..


I play on Xbox Series X



I attached some images of the place I’m talking about. I hope that some devs will notice that bug which is really annoying.


DEBE16AC-08C1-4C69-849C-ABCF4EA205D2.png 6FF7F614-A5B2-4E6F-BFBA-F205E9E7B43B.png A9991049-1310-46A7-A78E-E91B762BBE16.png 938150C6-4B4A-4B90-B261-967A579C1DB7.png

Here is the video:

https://youtu.be/pgAM0Krro4g


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Can confirm, there are multiple issues like this on Backwater Swamp (like another post said, killers can't walk around the gen that spawns on the tiny boat even though it looks like you can)

    Very unfair as killer whenever this map shows up currently