Thank you devs for nerfing DS and Object!

I'm glad DS won't be able to be abused aggressively anymore, and I love the Object rework. Seeing the aura of the killer when they see yours is a great semi-counter to perks like BBQ, and will be significantly less irritating and tunnel-inducing. I wasn't sure whether DS or Object were even going to be nerfed, given certain prior comments by certain developers, so this is a great breath of fresh air. My only real complaint is that DS could use a bit of a buff in terms of duration so you can't be chased off a hook for 60 seconds and not DS them, maybe to like 80 seconds given the deactivation conditions now, but that's just from a glance so maybe it's not necessary. Significantly more faith in you guys now. Thanks!

Comments

  • It's good change but i would have kept feature that you can heal yourself and other while DS is active. The main problem with DS was that you could run straight to the generator with free 60 second immunity.