Now if we DO get an RE chapter
Can I haz Chief Bitores Mendez skin for Deathslinger pls?
Can I haz Chief Bitores Mendez skin for Deathslinger pls?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i'd be down for rit
Swf would be seeing STARS if it was nemesis with a rocket launcher and they thought the body blocking was gonna be hampering the killer. But I'd rather they not get that license since I know they wouldn't do anything good with it. Capcom itself can't even make re asym work lol.
Only want a RE chapter if the killer is the big vampire lady
Hilarious
As long as they give me that sexy latin guy with the curly hair as a survivor with a shirtless cosmetic.
She can't go through any doorways haha.