Backwater Swamp exploit
So I've just had the most frustrating match ever on DbD.
I was playing as Bubba on Grim Pantry and these 2 Nea's was exploiting the "fat shame" loop: Fallen log with a tree and a giant rock next to it.
They did it from the get go, and the match took ages since it was IMPOSSIBLE to catch them.
I have no idea if/how I can report this. I've tried to look it up, but with no luck, so I hope you guys can shed some light on this issue.
p.s. I'm on PS4 and I did record it. I just haven't had time to upload it to YT.
Comments
Maybe it's holding the game hostage... Depends on the circumstances.
It's exploiting a glitch/bug in the game, so....
If you want to report it, the report has to be done in the game. Without an in-game report not much can be done. For more information and how to send additional evidence, read here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules Keep in mind an in-game report is mandatory.