Just Had a Strange Match
I’ve only played survivor but recently I’m trying out killer and had my first encounter with a toxic and possible a hacking survivor. This one Ming constantly wanted me to chase her, she would get weird boosts out of nowhere while running and trying to flashlight me. Finally got her, we were the only ones in the area. Everyone else managed to leave. I had her and then she managed to blind me with her flashlight while I was carrying her. She too got away. She was a PC player so I suspect a hacker. Or is this a perk or something? I’m honestly confused.
Comments
Hacker.
I thought so and I reported but I doubt that will do any good. Reporting players probably never really ends in a ban. It’s just put there to give the illusion that the devs are listening.
1st one could have been sprint burst.
Are you sure she flashed u and not tossed a pallet on u? There is a perk to throw down pallet while being carried if u reach 25% wiggle
No. She was almost through the gate when I got her. When I picked her up and was about to carry her away she suddenly blinded me and was able to escape. It was just me and her there.
If she was on hook 60sec before it could have been ds? If not yes def cheats
We were in the gate area. She almost escaped and I downed her. I then picked her up and before I could move she blinded me and was through the gate. No one else was there. At that point I just wanted her cause she was trolling me throughout the entire match. Motioning for me to follow her and flashing me. And then she managed to get away with that weird hack.