The most pointless match I've ever just been in

People are wondering why us killers are not having fun or why queue times are going each day. Let's just look at the last match I just had

I used Myers, I used a tombstone to kill in T3, I used another to help get to T3 faster.

Do you know when I hit T3 with this killer. At the exit gate after it was open. I wasn't able to do nothing in this game. Most pointless game ever. I hope the devs bring out this MMR so I can get off these SWF red ranked lobbies.

What a waste of a match. DBD is such a failure on matchmaking. Back to lobby dodging again so I get mix of console players and others.


I'm about done with this game. I've literally about had enough of getting beasted every match because of people using comms.

Comments