Are any of Wraiths perks useful?
The only one I can think of is shadowborn for nurse, but I can't think of any other use for any of Wraths perks.
The only one I can think of is shadowborn for nurse, but I can't think of any other use for any of Wraths perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shadowborn is good in general if you have nothing better, I like it especially because eit basically negates the circle juking and trying to hide by a corner during a chase that some survivors do. It's just a nice perk to have if you like it, but it's got asically no objective benefit.
That's usually why I get Whispers, it just seems like he just has visual chase assist perks, but nothing contextually useful.
It does help against survivor mindgame around the shack and jungle gyms from my experience, but I'm not sure if it's worth a perk slot.