Do we actually know if he is getting any more lore or is he just a filler for the other part of the tome and only Nurse and Yui are actually getting anything?
What do you mean by filler? Like, give an example of some other character like this
I suposse he is gonna get more lore.
I still wish they gave some lore for Jake instead of claudia tho.
Adam and Clown both had challenges last rift without any lore given.
That's what they mean, and this seems to be happening for Oni now as well as Claudette (which considering she's already had her really well-done spotlight, I'm glad)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean by filler? Like, give an example of some other character like this
I suposse he is gonna get more lore.
I still wish they gave some lore for Jake instead of claudia tho.
Adam and Clown both had challenges last rift without any lore given.
That's what they mean, and this seems to be happening for Oni now as well as Claudette (which considering she's already had her really well-done spotlight, I'm glad)