The next 3 Killer perks, I'd want to see in game

Just some Ideas I've had while I was coming up with a Miner killer concept, but I figured that since the concept wasn't really going anywhere, the perks are at least decent and could be used by the devs for an upcoming killer. Plus, with everyone complaining about camping, tunneling, and slugging recently, I thought some people might get a chuckle out of them.


Camp Light: Knowledge of your territory grants you an innate ability to detect trespassers. Holding still for 10/8/6 seconds sets a beacon at your current position that only you can see. Any walking or running survivors that come within 16 meters of your beacon are revealed to you via your killer instinct.

Only 1 Camp Light beacon may be active at a time.


Tunnel Network: The Hooks of the trial grounds are now linked by the Entities dimensional pathways. While any survivors are hooked, attacking another non-basement hook in the trial grounds with your basic attack will instantly transfer a hooked survivor to it. If there is more than one survivor hooked when this is activated, the transferred survivor selection is random.

Survivors currently being rescued at the time of activation are immune from this effect. This ability has a cooldown of 120/100/80 seconds.


Hard Slugger: Your blood boils with strength at the sounds of survivors agony, empowering your attacks. After Striking survivors 4/3/2 times, your next basic attack will throw a survivor 8 meters in the direction you are looking. This doesn't activate if your basic attack is a lunge, and missing this attack will increase your recovery time by 100%.

Any survivors put into the dying state with this attack cannot crawl or recover without assistance for 30 seconds.

Comments