New mori counter
I havent played in around 4 days now, got ingame as myers and decided to use a mori.... is this a new way to fight off mori? to do a mass suicide on 1st hook?
EDIT: survivors shouldnt complain about queue times at all anymore tbh after all the ######### they put killers trough
Comments
I still don't get why some people suicide on hook, unless you were camping, then I can atleast somewhat understand.
!st person got grabbed off gen and hooked right next to an afk kate, he did it cause of that I guess but u never know the killer! I would have hapily let them all go, except for the key person key person was getting morried no matter what, but oh well
I rarely see people suiciding on first hook now since moris were nerfed. People suiciding in 1 game because you used a mori doesn't mean it's a common occurrence.
By that logic, killers shouldnt complain if people play in SWF and use DS+BT if all killers do is tunnel/camp.
Stop playing the victim because someone decided to suicide on hook in one of your matches, it's worse to their team than it is to you as the killer.
But killers dont have a problem with queues do they? hmmm
I do have a problem with Killer Q times in the morning and my survivor Q times at the same time are instant. Q times vary depending on time of the day and on your rank. Want to try again?
nah whenever I play no matter the time or region killer is instant for me
I don't think thats a mori counter as moris are only on death hook now.
Survivors killing themselves on first hook is just typical run of the mill behavior now. Nothing really new.
I have problems with killer queues earlier in the day. Like Marigoria said above, it can vary based on the time and rank.
Still glad the killer queues are instant. This may well be the last advantage we have left.