Taking the game hostage

Played huntress on the game map he was the only one left with one other survivor had a 3 gen I was patrolling...proceeded to hold the game hostage for almost 30 minutes not doing anything but crouching around a avoiding doing anything. I made sure to take a video with timestamps....the developers need to do something about this I want going to disconnect and take a penalty because they didnt do anything for almost half an hour but hide

Comments

  • https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


    This is where you report i suggest you don't name shame the mods will ban you quickly go through this link and supply the information needed if you need someone's steam 64 go through this link type in the numbers that is in the link of someone's steam profile if they have a custom link type the username instead.

    https://steamidfinder.com/

  • If someone's doing that go through the proper reporting procedure and if you have a video even better and hopefully this can get resolved.

    Don't put it on the forums though because it's classed as naming and shaming someone and it isn't allowed.

  • Thank you I appreciate it

  • Took the name off...it is just frustrating that this cant get resolved an easy fix ia if a generator isn't worked on in at least 12 minutes trigger a DC penalty on the players taking the game hostage

  • I've been saying for months gaps need a hard cap of 30 minutes, total. If a game happens to hit the 30-minute mark, the Entity immediately devours every Survivor and the Killer wins.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Played huntress on the game map he was the only one left with one other survivor had a 3 gen I was patrolling...proceeded to hold the game hostage for almost 30 minutes not doing anything but crouching around a avoiding doing anything. I made sure to take a video with timestamps....the developers need to do something about this I want going to disconnect and take a penalty because they didnt do anything for almost half an hour but hide

    well the 3 gen explained it, expect him to hand himself to you? I spent 15 minutes on gens trying to get em going in a 3 gen against a blight once with one other guy around and it took me that to give up on it and hide (I knew where the hatch was it was the killer shack) hoping the other guy got killed so the hatch would open. It went on another close to ten minutes after that maybe then suddenly things opened, the blight said he got tired of looking, lol'd, then said he opened it for us so we could all move on. It was pretty much impossible to progress a gen too much without having another chase, I even tried to get him to chase me away from the gens so he other guy could get one but he broke off and stayed bouncing between the gens lol. You can't expect any other sort of result if theya ren't hopping themselves ontot he hook for you and theyd on't deserve to be banned for not standing there letting you kill them. just open the gate and move on or take a risk and leave the gens to catch one and settle for one and not both.

  • Whispers is a huge help to these kind of situations. Just knowing you're not wasting your time in a corner is a huge advantage in a time based game like this.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I couldn't open the gate because there was two of them hiding from locker to locker while I patrolled the 3 gens so I should waste my time because they were dumb enough to leave 3 gens within walking distance

  • Trust me I chased them all and downed 2 of them without tunneling and camping but the other two decided not to do anything but hide how is that fair that fair to the killer

  • This was after that wonderful unbreakable ds combo made sure I couldn't pick up the downed survivor while I chased his friend downed him and hooked him by that time unbreakable and time to hide for more than 20 minutes