Any stories of Taunting gone wrong?
I alternate between Killer and Survivor and was playing the Trapper earlier today.
Now, when it comes to EGC, I don't stick around at the Gates. If I can see the Survivors standing in there, I walk away immediately and just look at my phone or something while I wait it out. I'm not giving them the satisfaction. You won, now leave.
Today though I had 2 matches where things went a bit differently.
In the 1st, most of them left once I walked away, but one kept evidently speed vaulting a pallet judging by the rapid notifications I was getting. This continues for most of the EGC, until it's replaced by the sound of them being auto sacrificed. Guess they didn't know that would happen when the timer expired.
In the 2nd, one Survivors DC'd almost immediately, I sacrificed one of the others, after the last gen was repaired. The last 2, one of which was a Flashlight Clicker that had all but begged me to chase them, made it to the gate and I walked away. They both came back and got right in my face! So I hit one, they split, injured one gets caught in one of my traps inside the killer shack. So I hook them in the basement. Reset the window trap and put one on the stairs for good measure. The last one did the smart thing and fled.
I did not think walking away would ever pay off like it did today. Anyone else seen taunting go wrong like that?
Comments
Bm'ing and trying to flashlight blind at the gate when against all odds I got a blinded and still managed to harpoon drag and then hook the flashlighter for a final 3K, I called it a day after that because I don't think I could top the satisfaction of that one.