What is the best licensed killer to buy?
Out of Ghostface, Leatherface, Freddy, Pyramid Head, Demogorgon, or Myers which would be the best. I've heard the Pig isn't good but idk
Out of Ghostface, Leatherface, Freddy, Pyramid Head, Demogorgon, or Myers which would be the best. I've heard the Pig isn't good but idk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess Leatherface because of his perk BBQ! Franklins Demise is also pretty good against items..
and since his rework, he is also pretty strong and relatively easy to learn.
Freddy doesn’t have very good perks but overall he is considered the strongest out of those and the easiest to pick up and play.