Flashlight blind

Platform:PC

Description:Recently I have noticed that survivors are able to blind the killer even while he's in a chase or moving. Screen gets blinded in less than a second. There is no time to react and flicking the camera in any direction doesn't work at all. Happens even when killer and survivor ping is low.

Steps to reproduce:Use purple flashlight or brightness addons. Watch from killer's pov. Point your flashlight on killer while he's moving.

How often does this occur:Almost everytime someone brings above flashlights or addons

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • What do you mean? Just get good and look down/up to avoid flashlights

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    What do you mean? Just get good and look down/up to avoid flashlights

    Last match I had a guy who blinded me the second he pointed flashlight at me, no time to evade. And I always look up/down or flick camera away to avoid it but recently it's not working when survivors bring those flashlights/addons. For normal flashlights/addons it works.

  • This content has been removed.