lolZ @ Matchmaking??????????
I get 3 matches VS red ranked SWF(I asked in post game chat) that blow the doors off me, so I go into the 4th match ready to be a GAMER and it's VS Brown Ranked solos
I get 3 matches VS red ranked SWF(I asked in post game chat) that blow the doors off me, so I go into the 4th match ready to be a GAMER and it's VS Brown Ranked solos
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know match making is #########...
Give us something that works or open up the flood gates
Yep i had 1 match everyone between rank 18 and 20, next match all between rank 1 and 3. Im rank 10