Help with this!!!
I have the game downloaded on my Xbox through Gamepass. I also have the game downloaded on my PC through Gamepass. I tried to play as one player from my PC and had someone else play as another player from my Xbox. However, when we got into a game, it made both of us play as the same character with the same items. But it only registered my name as one player in the game (3 survivors total.) My question is, since they are technically two different accounts (two different #'s under my name), why can't I play as two different players. Also whenever one of us got hooked in the game, this loud foghorn noise kept sounding off as long as we were on the hook. Anyone ever tried or experienced this?
Comments
Hello, please note that sharing your account is against the EULA of the Platform. You are responsible for the activity on your account. That's most likely where this also comes from. For the future, please avoid this.